Friday, January 25, 2013

{In The Works}

Drumroll Please.........
 
Here are some fun items I picked up at thrift stores!
 
Ready to get my {mod-iste} on!!!!
 
:O)
 
 
 
I LOVE this color!  I love these pleats....  Fits Perfectly...
Hmmm.......  How to make it modest???
 
Fun design, and love the pleats on the neckline!
Need to make it fit, and modestify it!
 
 
 
I love this color!  SO much to work with here!  Just neet to fit it!  I'm thinking pencil skirt~
 
 
 
Could make a fun summer dress...  Loving the stripes!
Lots of fabric to work with...
 
 
 
Oh look!  What a cool 60s-70s maxi dress!
 
But Wait.....  There's MORE!!!!!
 
 
 
BOOM BABY!!!
 
So much glitter...  So little time....
 
Loving the pleats!!!
 
 
So, there you are!!  A sneak peek of the projects in the works...
 
Enjoy!
:O)
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment