Monday, January 14, 2013

{{Baby GIRL}}

My very VERY best friend who has 3 adorable little boys....
Just gave birth to.....
 
A GIRL!!!!!
 
PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
So I got sewing....
 
:O)
 

 
I used 5" squares of a line of fabric called "Saddle Up"... by Riley Blake.
I hand wrote the lettering in pencil, and used a zig-zag stitch to sew on the chocolate brown, super soft chenille yarn.
 
I machine quilted it in a chevron pattern with my Juki.
 
Added some fun ric~rac to jazz it up!
 
Then I finished it envelope style with a gorgeous paisley textured minky on the back.
 
After I topstitched around the edge, I machine tacked through all of the layers about every 8".  I then hand stitched the opening closed & made some fun fabric yo-yo's and stitched them on with buttons.
  
PERFECT for my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment